Celebrating over 25 years of service, GMS is proud to have won hundreds of awards and honored to have collaborated with a wide array of excellent architects, owners, builders, corporations, designers and artists, including ten Pritzker prize laureates on twenty-four different projects and studies.
We believe that providing a work environment grounded in excellence for our employees, will translate directly into outstanding service for our Clients and the other members of the design/construction community.
To provide this level of service, we continually train and encourage our staff to learn about new ideas, technologies and materials that will advance our collective knowledge and expertise.
Our philosophy can be summarized as:
- Work hard – Satisfy the needs of the clients and continue to grow our firm together;
- Ask for any help you need – there are no bad questions;
- Nurture your colleagues and allow yourself to be nurtured by them;
- Make suggestions – we all want to be the best we can be;
- Enjoy the time you spend here;
- Do the right thing – treat all ethically and with respect.
If you are a smart, inquisitive and dedicated professional, we hope you will consider joining our team.
GMS offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits program, and a 401K retirement plan with company match. GMS is an equal opportunity employer.
Resumes may be sent to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.